Journey of Jagat Mandir School

Journey to Jagat Mandir School

For the proper growth and development of a seed there is need of sun and water. In the same way, we the children needs to grow with the help of our parents and our teachers. The experience is about my journey of Jagat Mandir School from childhood to since today.
In the same way when I stepped forwards to this school in the grade 3. At the level 3 my best teacher was Dg sir. He was kind hearted teacher and used to give smart card student to those students who was smart and hard-working. Still, today I've those many smart student card which has created a good memory in my life.

Time went so fast that I reached at level 4 and our class teacher who was Dg sir, made one visual at that time which was interesting that was about to give our introduction facing to camera which has been posted on the YouTube and when I look to that visual I feel like I could have once again able to join that special moments with my friends again. Then time went so fast that I was able to reach at standard 5 to since today. Still I remember many teachers of our school which are not in our school today like Dg sir who use to give smart student card which has always made us to feel smart enough. Similarly Pragya mam our science teacher who gave project work under the growth of seed. Then Thakur sir who was our grammar teacher sir, Samuel sir, Srijana mam, Poonam mam, and many other teachers. 

Today I wished if I could be able to join once again those school days  from childhood to create once again a beautiful memories with my teachers and friends. After being adult I have always tried to keep strong and good bond with my respective teachers and my dear friends. So I don't like comparing teachers by choosing best and worst, for me every teacher is best. So my dear respective JM members of our school I have always felt thank you every members of JM who have helped in my growth of my confidence level and study level through which I am able to be in this position. 


Finally I reached at the end of the school session i.e. level 10. I must say I have mostly created a memory with my friends and with Deepak sir. Dear class teacher Deepak sir I am sorry to those case in which I have been rude forwards you and being your students I will always try to walk forwards to good way only. 

        2020 ending session of 24th batch.

Heartily love you all respective teachers and friends.❤️

                 Myself: Swosteeka Thapa 🌸



Comments