I think this dashain was the most memorable day of my life because this time I went to visit my mother's mamaghar at Sindupalchowk. The road wasn't maintained properly but it was not the most excitement day. Then i came back my home and went to my own mamaghar to get good blessings from our grandfather and grandmother.As usual, we all the members of our go to our relatives home to get good blessings from our great elders.


This day was also be my memorable day because we all the members of our family went to KL Tower to watch "Xakka Panja 2". This film was the most entertaining film and also it is the most interesting film. Then we came back home and started to pack up for school days. As I think this festival "Tihar" will always remain in my heart.







This was my lovely experience about both "dashain" and "tihar" as well.

Comments